|Location:||Bristol, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Greater London|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateFriday 22 January 2021
Salary Range£0 - £0
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryLloyds Banking Group is the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it! Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
Our Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) is looking for a Microsoft Azure Cloud Controls Assurance Lead to ensure the security of the Public Cloud services within the scope of the CCoE. The adoption and embedding of the Lloyds Cloud Control Framework (LCCF) is key to developing and maintaining secure Public Cloud services for the Group. You'll lead the team that will be the SME's for cloud controls, providing advice and guidance on best practice and controls adherence as well as developing methodology to assure cloud controls, providing stakeholders with regular reports of the status of cloud controls across the CCoE.
This is a senior leadership level role that will blend both deep domain and controls assurance expertise with a passion for security. You'll advocate for adoption of the LCCF across the CCoE and be accountable for building an outstanding controls assurance team with supporting processes and procedures, and regularly looking for continuous improvement and automation opportunities. The role will require someone that can interpret technical concepts and translate them into something meaningful to a non-technical and senior audience. You’ll develop and maintain good working relationships with the CCoE Security, Technology and Leadership groups as well as CCoE Risk partners.
What you’d get involved with:
- Promote, evangelise and lead a team of SME’s on the LCCF both within the CCoE and across the wider Group
- Ensure there are good governance processes and procedures to support a structured approach to the team’s ways of working
- Working with controls owners to identify and document controls and incorporate them into people, process and technology in order to reduce risk
- Work closely with a counterpart on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to ensure adoption of controls is consistent across the Group’s multi-Cloud platform
- Seek opportunities to automate control assurance activities and provide traceability of controls to threats and risks
- Collate and provide regular feedback to Business Risk on the LCCF, including the requirement for new controls or amendments to the existing controls
- Through the LCCF assessments, ensure new risks are identified and articulated according to the Group’s risk model
- Be the first point of contact for the Group’s three lines of defence and ensure processes and procedures are in line with their expectations
- Develop and coach members of the team, providing them with support for their continuous development
- Supporting on cloud specific regulatory requirements and regulatory notifications relating to controls assurance
What’s needed to be considered for this job?
- Must have senior leadership experience, ideally including line management and experience of building teams from scratch
- Experience working with a broad set of Azure cloud services, products and concepts, including end-to-end design and architecture of the platform
- Controls assurance such as Controls Testing or Audit experience, including the ability to articulate the current state of controls
- Experience of using the LCCF or similar cloud assurance frameworks
- Must be studying for or have passed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Reporting to technical, non-technical and senior stakeholders
- Courage to challenge and report when the control posture is outside of risk appetite and good judgement to escalate when required
- Experience working with a broad set of GCP cloud services, products and concepts
- Risk management; articulation of risks, mitigating strategies and risk scoring
- Understanding of agile and DevOps principles and practices
What you'd get in return:
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us.
Together we make it possible.
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- Discretionary bonus: up to 40% of basic salary
- Generous pension contribution - up to 13% employer contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle – cash sum of 4% of salary
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
So if you have a desire to work in a challenging Engineering role in a dynamic environment with quality at the heart of thinking, whilst gaining skills and experience within a friendly and motivated team then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.