|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Digital & Platform Services – Digital Client Services (DCS) Execution Lead- ED
The Head of DCS Execution responsibilities will include full cycle of opportunity identification to business case development, road-mapping and ensuring delivery. The candidate will be responsible for building a highly strategic yet delivery focused team with build ethos. Being able to influence, mentor, and grow exceptional talent is a key requirement. The candidate will need to be comfortable with engaging with a global team of all levels as well as senior stakeholders. Direct experience of scoping and building innovative products/services through combination of interdisciplinary skills and knowledge including understanding of market structures, technology and clients is preferred. In this role, how one operates is as important as what one delivers.
Summary of Responsibilities
Build product/service strategy, design, roadmaps for Digital Client Services portfolio of teams and provide clients (internal and external) with value added services.
Build an exceptional organization, mentor and inspire the members of the team to do their best work and grow in their capabilities and career
Build processes with focus on innovation, iteration and impactful deliverables. Make our roadmaps actionable with clear milestones and measurable impact
Regularly work with and present to diverse set of senior stakeholders, present complete cases for opportunities
Work across Digital Client Service organization, collaborate with various SMEs, DCS platform team and service team leads as well as broader Market Operations and Digital Platform & Services teams to ensure alignment as well as creation of end to end opportunities
Communicate the next generation in digital and client services to our stakeholders and clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive senior level financial services experience with responsibilities in product or strategic business development experience in institutional markets or banks, financial technology firms
- Strong management consulting skill set; exceptional storytelling, data driven analysis and solid business case development
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Solid execution and delivery track record of innovative products, services
- MS in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Engineering, Sciences, or similar in competitive BSc degrees
- Must be curious and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex problems
- Ensures re-use and sharing of ideas, promotes a collaborative learning environment
- Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.