Excellent full-time opportunity for a BI professional with strong Microsoft Power BI skills. You will be providing BI development, advice and solution development using Microsoft Power BI, SQL, SSAS and Azure.
As such, you will be an IT Professional who is:
- Able to solve simple and complex problems quickly and accurately
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and under own initiative
- Demonstrate solid technical and communication skills
- Able to translate business problems into technical requirements/outcomes
Your IT skills will include solid experience in (3 years + minimum):
- Power BI
- SQL (SQL Server)
- SSAS (Tabular)
- Relational and Dimensional Data Modelling
- ETL (Data Cleansing/Quality)
- Data Visualisation and Design
- Experience working in an Agile environment utilising Agile SCRUM
Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience working with:
- Experience with Power BI and DAX
- Experience with Tabular Models and use of Visual Studio with SSDT
- BSc Honours Degree or similar
- Experience / exposure to Azure and Azure Analysis Services (nice to have)
- Experience with source control (GIT/TFS) (nice to have)
- Experience with JIRA (nice to have)
- A competitive salary
- Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Generous leave entitlement
- Generous employee benefits package, including attractive corporate discounts.
- Training and development opportunities
We fully support a healthy work/life balance and have a free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme to promote well-being.
Proud to be a Work 180 endorsed employer:
Freightliner is proud to partner with WORK180 as an Endorsed Employer for Women. WORK180 is the only platform that pre-screens employers to see how well they support women’s careers.