|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Sparkler is an award-winning digital insight and strategy consultancy founded in 2001 and acquired by PA Consulting Group in 2018.
Our focus on generating deep human insight supports PA’s mission to build a ‘Positive Human Future’.
Based in London and New York, our growing team of 80 people works with some of the world’s leading media and technology companies. Consequently we have particular expertise in understanding the digital consumer and helping our clients make sense of the complex interplay between consumers, brands and the digital world.
As you’d expect, we work across almost every modern research method and don’t stop with reporting but crucially enable clients to activate our findings with their internal stakeholders, supported by our in-house Studio.
We have a working culture that is in equal measures fun, dynamic and challenging. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity of career progression within our research team or in the wider consulting business.
So if our values of excellence and creativity chime with your own, you’re excited by our mission and ambitious to develop your career in a thriving environment, then please get in touch!
What we're looking for
Our qualitative team is at the heart of our business, delivering transformative insight that is powered by people and informed by culture. We are always looking for arresting new ways of exploring and understanding consumer behaviours and attitudes and to engage our clients in creative ways of understanding their customers which challenge the status quo, inspire change and deliver growth.
Within this team, the role of the Consultant Analyst is critical in delivering successful projects and contributing to the wider company’s growth.
At this level, you will be looking to build on your core research skills and understand how to translate these into delivering strategically focused outputs and recommendations for clients, as well as in helping to drive new business wins.
Alongside this, you will act as the ‘engine room’ on Consultancy projects, through strong project management that ensures projects are delivered on time, on budget and in line with our clients’ and our own high expectations.
We’re looking for a Consultant Analyst to join our team who is bright, enthusiastic and keen to learn – there’s lots of opportunity to grow in this role.
- 3+ years’ experience in supporting the successful delivery of projects; this will include project set-up and management, involvement across all aspects of fieldwork and providing an active contribution to analysis, debrief development and presentation
- Client handling skills; you will have experience of working directly with clients and building strong relationships with them
- Experience working with clients from multiple sectors (we work with some of the world’s biggest names across a range of industries including technology, social media, retail, travel, entertainment and financial services) and on different project types
- Professional operator; we deliver to tight timelines and so you’ll need excellent project management, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills; whether getting under the skin of a respondent’s thinking, working as part of a team to meet a demanding new brief, or explaining a finding to a client, being able to make the most from your interactions with people is absolutely central to success in this role
-Experience carrying out projects for tech and media clients
-Experience in carrying out work international projects and fieldwork
- Positive, proactive ‘can-do’ attitude towards clients, suppliers and colleagues
- We move quickly, so you need to feel comfortable – in fact enjoy – being in a dynamic environment, cope well with ambiguity, and not be afraid to ask questions
- Thrive on teamwork, as well as being able to work effectively on your own
- Demonstrate excellence at every opportunity, whether in your thinking, emails, proposals and contribution to debriefs
- Constant curiosity and creativity, with a thirst for new knowledge and the ability to apply this to project thinking and delivery
- Unafraid to innovate, be creative and experiment
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
- Travel allowance
PA is an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you fascinating work, unrivaled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realize your potential. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the EU/UK region* We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.