|Job Type:||Full Time|
Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you’ll be responsible for project work as well as helping shape the direction of our teams. Working as a valued member of a multidisciplinary design team, you’ll be involved in complex projects, and will participate in user research and design planning to respond to feedback.
In addition to primary project work, you'll contribute to design systems such as our pattern library, visual design library, and motion library, as well as mentor others on the team. You’ll hone your communication skills by presenting your work to diverse stakeholders and the broader technology organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Seasoned UX experience
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods, motion design or video or an interest in learning those skills
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
- Understanding of how design translates to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Understanding of accessibility and the ability to apply that to designs
- Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
- Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.