|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on Java / Python Developer. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. You should have strong engineering skills and be able to work with the stakeholders to develop functional specifications. You should be a full stack developer with front-end and back-end experience.
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users. A financial background would be useful but not essential for application as learning and development in this area is offered by the team.
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts.
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software and support of the application.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
Required Experience and Skills:
- Full stack developer - Both Server-side and UI (HRML5/React)
- Strong JAVA programming experience is required
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment