|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will be part of the Commodities Global Markets Technology Platform team, where you will provide effective first and second level support for CGM applications, both in-house and vendor supplied.
You will be part of the SRE team in London; and collectively with other support team in Sydney and Gurugram form a global "Follow the Sun" model.
As a member of the CGM Technology team, you will be working directly with the business as well as developers and global operational teams. You will be responsible for the support of critical applications used by the business for Regulatory transaction reporting of Commodities and Financial products. This is a role that deals with time sensitive service deliverables in which accuracy of processing and timely escalation and communication is essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the financial industry focusing on Regulatory Reporting platforms
- Take opportunities to identify, prioritize and address operational improvements, resolve user queries, eliminate manual processes, improve documentation, and fix defects.
- Experience handling Incident and Problems to ensure healthy and stable environments.
- Self-managing, proactive, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with databases (Sybase/Oracle).
- Good working knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of ITIL tools (e.g. Remedy) for Incident/Change/Problem management.
- Experience and understanding of Agile development lifecycle and Scrum.
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.