|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
This role leads our Inside Sales team of 3-8 Senior Account Executives selling into the French market to expand our business and grow our customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Initially carry a ramping quota (~6 months) and experience the selling process yourself to deeply understand the motion, buyer persona, use case, relevant verticals, etc.
- Mentor, coach and develop existing Senior Account Executives in everything from outbound cold calling to conversion to deal close and quota over-attainment
- Assist live with deal progression and negotiation across the team
- Coordinate extensively with Marketing/Growth and Account Development Leadership to ensure quality lead volume for France market/Inside Sales team
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Engineering, Finance and Order Operations to ensure smooth deal flow
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to benefit the entire market and grow our business in France
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new office
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3+ years sales experience
- 1+ years experience managing a team
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Business fluent/native language proficiency in French
An ideal candidate also has:
- Mastery of MEDDIC qualification
- Prior outbound/cold calling experience
- Experience with a proof of concept or trial sales motion
- Strategic problem solving, project management, interpersonal and team management skills
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.