|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about Microsoft’s growing first party personal computing and devices strategy? Do you want to make a significant impact in a fast paced and emerging Microsoft business? If you’re a strategic thinker, skilled cross-functional collaborator and motivated problem solver, this opportunity as one of our Devices Business Desk Specialists could be right for you!
Large deal construction and pricing is a critical function in a competitive Commercial device landscape, and requires a strategic understanding of market dynamics around the globe to maximize our first party revenue and profit opportunity. With direct ownership over the Europe & Middle East (EMEA) time zone, come join our global Devices Business Desk team dedicated to collaborating with field account teams, and channel partners to optimize pricing constructs for our largest and most strategic enterprise customers, to create win-win custom deals! Build an extensive network by regularly engaging with various cross-functional teams across Microsoft, and be empowered by a supportive environment that believes its people are key to driving sustainable impact.
As part of WW Devices Business Desk, your role will be to help enable the sale of Commercial Surface and Hub devices by negotiating custom terms and pricing for the EMEA market. We’re looking for people with a passion for devices, deal-making creativity and proven capability with executing against new business models in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Channel Partners and Field Sellers on custom discount offers to grow sales and market penetration of Surface and Surface Hub in Commercial accounts, while safeguarding bottom line profitability.
- Partnering across Surface Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, Field Sales, Channel Partners, and Finance on creative and solution-based deal making initiatives that drive revenue growth and enable digital transformation for our largest Enterprise Customers.
- Operating as a specialist who coaches on effective deal-making strategies, pricing program implementation and program compliance with our Field Sellers and channel Partners.
- Proposing and implementing process improvements; constantly seeking out efficiencies and enhancements in day-to-day workflow for Commercial Surface pricing programs, with the end goal of making it easier for partners and end customers to do business with Microsoft.
- 5+ years of work experience in a finance, marketing, or sales operations role, preferably in the technology industry
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Marketing, or another related field
- Prior device sales/ sales support experience
- Robust analytical/problem solving and communications skills
- Highly detail orientated with affinity for compliance and process excellence
- Results driven with strong organizational skills including ability to multi-task within tight timelines
- Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity
- Proficiency in engaging across all levels of the organization- executives to individual contributors
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.