|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Sr. Solutions Specialist is a senior Sales role responsible for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Core cloud application suite recently acquired by Microsoft. The ideal candidate should have prior sales experience in the Mobile Core space or at least Cloud Technologies in relation to Operators
Drive sales qualification and campaigns to successfully grow the market penetration of the Affirmed Networks Mobile Core solution suite.
- Executive Relationship Development/ Sponsorship
- Solution Positioning
- Deal Development/ Drive through Approval process, Drive any development requirements
- Contract and Commercial Negotiation
- Drive Sales to make and exceed your targets and goals
- Responsible for spearheading sales efforts for Microsoft’s suite of products.
- Exceed internal and external customer expectations with a dedication to customer excellence.
- Assist Marketing with competitive analyses, trade shows, case studies, creating demo scripts, demo videos and white papers.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand and help develop Microsoft’s product roadmap.
- Work as a key member of the Sales Team driving revenue growth in the region.
- Find new business through existing relationships, company generated leads and personally generated leads.
- Work cooperatively with other regions on International Accounts.
- Execute sales plan as part of the sales team and provide regular updates on pipeline and forecast through the sales support systems
- Win customers directly and/ or work with existing reseller partners. Most of the business is won through direct deals
- Coordinate contribute to and ensure the timely delivery of high quality RFx and Commercial Bid responses.
- Driving the focus on the sale messaging
- Ensuring the proposals are of interest to the customers
- Aligning proposal budgets with ascertained customer budgets/ benefits
- Organize regular customer engagements through meetings, conference calls and e-communication medium. Use these sessions to understand the driving forces (politics, budgets, technology challenges)
- Ensure that the relationship between Microsoft and the assigned accounts remains positive and strong with on-going meetings, calls and electronic communication
- Experience with selling any of the following technologies: 3GPP 2G/ 3G/ 4G/ 5G data networks, SGSN, GGSN, MME, PGW, SGW, DPI, PCEF, Proxy, Optimization, Virtualization/ Hypervisors. WIFI Network cores, PCRF
- At least 10 years of hunter-type sales experience selling telecoms/ cloud-based solutions to enterprises.
- Mobile Core, GI_LAN, Cloud Computing, NFVI experience is not mandatory but helpful.
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, presenting and closing deals with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Willingness to travel on company business on an as needed basis with short notification.
- A seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality, self-starter, and ready to hit the ground running with existing relationships.
- A self-disciplined person who is organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Creative problem solver and a strong ability to organically identify use cases based on customer challenges.
- A proactive and can-do attitude with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sales presentation skills with very good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience with CRM programs (salesforce.com), Microsoft Office, and mobile applications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.