|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our service Portfolio consists of consultancy, configuration & integration
services, project management & deployment, installation and implementation,
data migration and device retirement services for PC, Desktop and mobile
devices. Lenovo also provides managed and outsourced services to our
The Software Solutions Architect works closely with the Lenovo sales team,
Project Management Office and personnel as needed, technical support and the
customer to ensure a smooth handover from the pre-sales solution phase to the
delivery project planning, initiation and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced end user Software Solution Architect that
can translate business and technical requirements into business outcome
focused IT solutions that add real value. This role leads, owns and supports
the pre-sales and delivery activities of digital, technology transformation
solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex
customer opportunities, such as RFI and RFPs.
- Lead Pre-Sales solution design for Microsoft CSP and Lenovo software
- Design secure commercial and technical Software solutions based on
- Transform Microsoft CSP solutions and other software offerings into
meaningful business opportunities for customers, creating business case
collateral where required.
- Build relationships, understand key customer business challenges and gather
customer requirements to translate and develop secure cost-effective solution
designs that add real business value.
- Consult customers on the benefits of Lenovo software offerings and the
transformation journey from their current state to the new.
- Provide product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals to convey
the value proposition to customers, identifying and resolving technical
questions on the way.
- Lead customer-facing presentations, workshops, solution envisioning
sessions and proof of concepts
- Educate the customer and internal stakeholders on cloud principles. Engage
as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on Microsoft CSP and other
- Work closely with the sales teams, product managers and other functional
teams as well as other business partners to deliver the best experience to the
- Ability to interpret our customers business and technical requirements and
translate them into IT services and solutions which add real business value.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate strong trusted and meaningful customer
relationships at all levels, through a deep understanding of their key
- A deep understanding of digital workplace architectures, in support of
complex customer engagements, and transformation programs.
- Windows 10 and Microsoft/Office365 high level technical knowledge, including
business value, use cases and migration.
- Experience in software and consultative solution selling.
- An understanding of client corporate security needs and requirements, best
practices around Endpoint security, data security, remote deployment and
virus/malware/intrusion protection concepts.
- Experience in creating and presenting business cases which outline business
benefits and show value-add and cost savings.
- Experience in creating IT services’ cost models and can articulate and cost
risk within the solution.
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipate future trends and
envision a path to get there.
- Challenge existing processes to ensure the best solution for the customer.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of technology, tools and
tool-sets in the industry
- Autonomously able to work across regions and functions to achieve results
with minimal supervision and input.
- Industry recognized accreditation are an advantage
- Ability to adhere to corporate governance policies and processes
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is an advantage
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
What Lenovo can offer you:
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Opportunity to have impact and bring own added value
- Access to various trainings
- Performance based rewards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.