|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Auditor - Analytics
Would you like to make a difference to our analytic and operational processes?
Could you deliver innovative global audit services to our organization?
Join our cutting-edge Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to deliver audit, assurance and advisory services. We continuously analyze, monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organization to help make key decisions.
Help us deliver operational excellence
You will be part of a high performing team that solves complex problems while delivering assurance and consulting services for the company globally. You will design and implement descriptive and predictive analytic, continuous monitoring, and RPA tools to facilitate audit efficiencies, enhance controls and compliance and deliver valuable insights across the enterprise.
As Senior Analytic Auditor, you will you will execute diverse data-driven audit projects and investigations in conjunction with Internal Audit and other compliance functions and be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of company processes, risks, and opportunities for data analytics through research and interviews with subject matter expert colleagues
- Designing and implementing analytical tools, including data extraction, analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports.
- Initiating data-driven audit projects and investigations, such as vendor and fraud audits to identify sound recommendations for improvements to controls and business procedures
- Integrating enhanced data analyses and RPA tools into Internal Audit's methodology and communicate recommendations to all levels of management through presentations and report writing
- Analyzing data and processes to identify improvements to business processes and financial reporting
- Developing sound recommendations for improvements to controls and business processes and document work performed to support conclusions and recommendations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance Information Technology, Computer science or related discipline
- Be a subject matter expert in auditing, consulting or other relevant financial or operational experience
- Have compelling technical, analytical and decision making skills with an ability to interpret and summarize information
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions and dealing with ambiguity
- Have advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel and working knowledge of SAP and Oracle systems
- Have Intellectual curiosity and a commitment to personal development
- Be able to travel up to 20% both domestically and internationally
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- We recognize everyone is different and the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary as well. In this role, we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements that are beneficial to employees and support a productive and collaborative work environment.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.