|Job Type:||Full Time|
The incumbent will be part of a team of analysts who have responsibility for the following:
Ensuring that Tax documentation and certificates are solicited from our clients and local tax offices across the globe in partnership with the on-boarding and client service team
Validation of tax documents and certificates received in accordance with JPMorgan and market level polices
Lodgement of tax certificates and declarations with sub-custodians and depositories globally to facilitate tax relief
Performing regular reviews of clients to ensure they are receiving the appropriate tax treatment in each global market
Opening client accounts in JPMorgan tax system
Setting of client trading defaults and instruction of stock movements to the appropriate tax rate accounts
Review and verification of other team members work
Publication of reporting to the global client service and relationship management teams
Attending Client Conference Calls providing status updates on Market Openings, Fund Launches, Tax Calls & ensuring that regular metrics and milestones are provided.
Ensure accurate completion of market documentation with market naming conventions, obtain sign-off in line with the JP Morgan & Agent Policy. Arrange for legalisation where required.
Monitor & Maintain changes for a client based on notification of Tax changes.
Relationship building with all key contacts both internal & external.
Liaising with the client to gather the relevant tax documentation to obtain the maximum relief at source for the market and client type
In addition the incumbent will have ownership for specific MIS metrics and will be responsible for reporting to the supervisory and management team on a weekly basis.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and articulate team member, who possess good communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Strong risk awareness
- Business and customer focused
- Proactive work ethic, innovative and self-motivated
- A flexible and analytical approach to problem solving
- A high level of PC literacy
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proven skills in customer service.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage deadlines, prioritise tasks & take ownership of deliverables.
- Proven risk awareness & ability to escalate and manage potential risk.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at an individual level & within a team environment.
- Provide examples around ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills.
Some teams within the department operate shifts, either on a fixed or rotating basis. Generally the core hours for this position are 9am-5pm, and there is a requirement for some overtime, weekend working and occasional shift work to meet business deadlines. The group is also expected to cover UK Bank Holidays to provide support for clients in overseas markets.