|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
The Microsoft Services is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to optimize their business performance, and the Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) plays a key part in this, being a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers.
Possessing comprehensive understanding and experience of on-premise and cloud-enabled support solutions, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation of their organization, your ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver modern Support Solutions is key
- Sales Achiever – achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new support opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate Microsoft Support Solutions
- Digital Transformation Driver – anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft Support Solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
- Support Solutions Sales Star – drive customer understanding of cloud-enabled support solutions. Influence customer’s vision and requirements, adding value by bringing innovative Support Solutions and references to show what is possible with modern support solutions
- Deal Orchestrator – orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals.
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling support solutions
- Microsoft Support Solutions knowledge and experience in on-premise and cloud-enabled support solutions sales
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with technology-related experience
- Proven success in selling to whitespace (new) customers
- Degree preferred but not essential
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.