|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Recognising the growing market demand for BI and information management, we are growing our BI team and are seeking exceptional candidates with ambition and track record in delivering game-changing BI capabilities.
Do you want to help some of the biggest private and public sector organisations to use public cloud services to improve their businesses and do you have experience leading organisations to successfully adopt AWS, Azure or GCP offerings?
As a Consultant at PA you’ll be given:
- The opportunity to participate in major transformation programmes
- The responsibility for leading workstreams and assignment teams
- The chance to affect real change in organisations through applying organisational and cultural change management techniques PA offers a career in consulting,- a stake in our firm and an environment where individuals and ideas matter
What we're looking for
Business Intelligence skills:
- Experience of the full BI/Data project life-cycle from innovative idea through to BAU BI capability in enterprise deployments.
- Data solution design experience, showing end to end how the business objectives are delivered through the use of a data solution.
- Experience of cloud data architecture and design, covering data lake architecture, conceptual, logical and physical data model design, ETL data flow design, batch and real-time data ingestion and data engineering.
- Knowledge of the leading cloud data management and governance tools on the market.
- Reporting and data visualisation tool expertise, designing reporting and analytics solutions that support and deliver against business objectives, and enable self-service analytics.
- Infrastructure design and selection including cloud-based options, and knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
- Ability to implement the proposed technical solution using leading Data platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Snowflake and GCP)
- Deployment of enterprise data management disciplines – data governance, quality management and data cataloguing
- Experience in the use of leading BI reporting and analytics tools (including Tableau, Power BI, and Qlik Sense)
- Knowledge of common data sources (SAP/Oracle/Salesforce & other ERP solutions)
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com