|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Work with Product owners to help shape the direction of the product based on a combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Employ Agile engineering practices; Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Provide production support and issue triage for products.
This role would benefit from someone with a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, such as:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Proficient in Python or other Object Oriented programming language.
- Experience of Web UI frameworks such as REACT.
- 10+ years experience in application development preferably with Linux or Windows
- Experience working in an Agile team, Scrum preferred.
- Expertise in software design using SOLID or GRASP.
- Experience in using software development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT/Bitbucket & Jenkins.
- Exposure to Micro service architecture, REST API design/development
- Experience with build automation, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery
- Strong background in Database technologies (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Cockroach, PostgreSQL etc)