|Job Type:||Full Time|
Work in a team of engineers who are responsible for the design and deployment of solutions using Technology services like Windows 10, Configuration Manager, and hardware devices.
As a Desktop Engineer, you will join the Devices and Desktop Services team, which supports and enables our global activities by providing a global desktop platform. This area has seen significant growth in the past few years and focuses on group-wide, user-facing technologies that enhance the way the group collaborates and does business. The team is currently engaged in several projects including cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools, enhanced mobility and BYOD, virtual desktop enhancements, Windows 10, MacBook, security product upgrades, and various business-driven projects.
With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world, you will be responsible for helping to support the Windows 10 desktop experience for our businesses around the globe across a range of device options utilizing Configuration Manager Current Branch. You will also help in enhancing or replacing existing operational processes for Windows 10 to provide the best possible end user experience.
You will need to have:
- Windows 10 Windows Defender, Active Directory Group Policy, Configuration Manager Current Branch, Scripting skills with Windows PowerShell.
- In depth knowledge of System Centre Configuration Manager infrastructure and system maintenance
- A strong interest in delivering and enhancing user experience and productivity through mobile solutions
- Basic understanding of Enterprise technologies (firewalls, routing, Windows and Unix servers, storage, virtualisation, and cloud technologies)
- A demonstrated ability to exhibit technical credibility with both IT and business stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage tasks to a timeline.
If you are excited to join a progressive technology team then apply now.
About Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.