|Job Type:||Full Time|
This a technical role within the Lenovo’s Premier Technical Support team based
in Basingstoke, United Kingdom. In this role you will be delivering best in
class support to Lenovo’s Premier Support customers in UK and MEA. Over phone
and email, you will perform remote troubleshooting and isolation to accurately
diagnose reported problems within the client product portfolio (notebooks,
desktops & tablets) maintaining high first time fix rates and dispatching
parts engineers to site as needed to perform repairs. Supported by a team of
Technical Account Managers you will oversee cases end-to-end with exceptional
case management, follow-up and customer communication.
In this role, you will be based in our Basingstoke office with our Premier
Technical Support team and directly reporting to Technical Support Manager.
- Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely
through effective troubleshooting and isolation
- Identifies the cause of hardware / software faults and provides a solution
- Resolve over phone or email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
- Working with Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues
to ensure speedy resolution.
- Advises & educates customers through combination of experience & guideline
documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
- Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information
with other technical team members when relevant.
- Monitors own ‘open case’ workload and drives to closure.
- 3+ years of experience in Client Technical Support roles.
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
- Working Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems and MS Products
- Technical Knowledge on client (Notebook, Desktop, & Tablets)
- Business Fluent English and Arabic
Does it sound interesting? Please check this article to see what our team says
on Lenovo Premier Support team: https://bit.ly/3bcl2pu
What Lenovo can offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Access to trainings for personal development
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package and Performance based rewards
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Premier Support Services
Lenovo first class Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and
experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software
support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical know-how and
systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your
hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.