|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to:
- Build understanding of relevant businesses, applicable product definitions & standard operating procedures.
- Work effectively across diverse cultures, collaborating with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Comply with relevant policies, controls, regulations and escalation protocols.
- Manage client requests with accuracy and within defined timelines / SLAs.
- Build working level awareness of digital ops tools leveraging the Firm’s online and classroom training
- Proactively identify areas for improving process quality, control, and productivity
- Ensuring efficiency, accuracy and timely processing / reporting of Corporate Actions events.
- Deliver exceptional client service through interactions and relationships with internal and external clients and partners
CIB J.P. Morgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services, entrusted by the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions.
- Business in over 100 countries
- $21.4 trillion in assets
- 49,000 employees globally
Responsible for settlement, clearance and asset servicing across all asset classes globally. The group consists of two core teams: 'Broker Dealer, Custody Clearance & Settlements' and 'Portfolio Services'. The organisation is supported by 'Process Automation & Workforce Transformation', and 'Industry, Regulatory Oversight & Control,' that assist the organisation with tactical, strategic and regulatory programmes. Each day Securities Operations settles 320 thousand trades worth $1.8 trillion, processes $43 billion of asset servicing cash and is custodian of $21 trillion of assets.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. Our Operations teams manage and process our clients’ business, we develop innovative and secure services and solutions that meet our clients’ end-to-end needs.
They are aligned to our business and our regional footprint in more than 60 countries around the world; there are opportunities across our organization in Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and across our Corporate Functions.
As a member of the Operations team, you will help drive our clients’ business forward, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at how our own businesses run, you’ll work on implementing new ideas to improve and enhance our client services - driving increased productivity and efficiencies for our clients and the firm
Direct impact - Operations covers every line of business, from consumer banking to sales and trading.
Breaking down global barriers - Operational excellence is key to working across every time zone in every currency.
Strong foundation - Develop global solutions, collaborate with experts and learn skills you can apply anywhere.”
Employees at the Bournemouth Corporate Centre provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities. More than 4,000 professionals, representing many of the firm's functional groups, work at this campus.
Having so many employees together on a single campus means that teams here collaborate, innovate and generously share their time — with one another and our local community. It also means we're able to offer robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
The firm has invested in creating a world-class Corporate Centre in Bournemouth with refurbished high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools, and the type of facilities our employees need and deserve. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a operations organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global operations team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JP Morgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer disability/veteran.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.
Voluntary Asset Servicing – Key Daily Tasks
- Receive & apply instructions from clients on Voluntary / Choice Asset Servicing events
- Reconcile & send instructions to sub custodians for custody positions / brokers for lending positions based on client elections within defined deadlines
- Reconcile & process Cash / Stock entitlements to underlying clients on receipt from market
- Escalate & manage any short fuse voluntary event with MO / Client Service / Sub custodians
- Management application of default / standing instructions for Voluntary / Choice events
- Manage all fail STP on Cosmic & BaNCS across instructions & entitlement management queues
- Manage all failures on application of default / standing instructions
- Reconcile all instructions manually before submission to market
- Perform check on uninstructed balances and invoke REB calls process / reminder process for clients
- Systems used :