|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateThursday 03 December 2020
Salary Range£39,717 - £44,130
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryDelivery of reporting, control and insight of market and liquidity risk arising from the Group’s balance sheet to key internal and external stakeholders. Providing support to the understanding and explain of risk positions and trends.
- Delivery of daily and weekly liquidity and market risk reporting for the Group and its’ entities. . Including but not limited to regulatory reports, risk appetite reporting, management information and additional reporting to support with the understanding and decision making associated with risk exposures
- Support with the explanation of key drivers behind risk exposures to the Business and Regulator
- Suggest and support with the continuous development of the models/applications used for risk reporting whilst optimally prioritising between inbound change, regulatory change and operational improvement
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Risk and Finance partners to support the delivery of quality and timely risk reporting
- Responsible for handling and implementing robust processes to support team objectives including reporting, controls and management information
- Act with attention to detail and control to minimise operational risks via robust control frameworks underpinning processes whilst escalating and providing visibility to known risk
- Continuously challenge existing process to identify operational improvements to enable time for value adding activity and qualitative review
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalant
- Proven good time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work across and with a range of specialist teams and functions
- Know-how of banking and treasury products
- Prior experience of daily financial and/or regulatory reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of numerical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
- Able to demonstrate senior partner management
- Proactively demonstrates LBG’s Group Values and Behaviours
- Positive attitude with passion to contribute to an engaged team culture
- Good understanding of Excel functionality and capabilities to proactively review, challenge and streamline existing models or build new modelling capability
- Awareness of market and industry environment including a good knowledge of LBG products and organisation
Our Benefits Package
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
Together we make it possible!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.