|Job Type:||Full Time|
The purpose of this role is to support the major projects team in the delivery of project reporting and infrastructure projects. The team co-ordinator will provide all administration support to this team with duties including diary management, purchase order processing, organising travel and monthly internal and DfT reporting across all the projects in the £17m IoW portfolio. The co-ordinator is central to the working of this team.
- Manage project correspondence as required and project reporting.
- Deliver regular progress reports to the Head of PMO highlighting project progress
- Raise & process authority to incur spend forms in relation to purchase orders for staff
- Support PM's in Receipt purchases and arrange approval of invoices
- Record annual leave and submit leave report to HR weekly
- Maintaining the SWR project methodology in all projects undertaken
- Provide assistance with internal newsletter and project presentations
- Identify opportunities within projects and sharing of best practice across functional project teams
- Work as directed by Senior Project Manager
- Take minutes at meetings as required.
- Collate inputs for the internal and DfT reports from new trains and infrastructure teams and draft the monthly updates.
- Manage the collation of documentary evidence for franchise contractual obligations relating to the major projects team. Liaise with DfT over the provision of this evidence.
- Arrange training for staff to renew safety qualifications for working on depot.
- Support the project team with any administrative or IT queries.
- Track and maintain safety validation, document control and dashboard reporting on behalf of the project team.
- Strong administration, planning & organisation skills, and experience of working in a cross-functional or business environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. The post holder must be confident in communicating with all levels of managers within the company, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and work under time pressure.
- Good working knowledge of IT applications; Lotus Notes, MS Office packages including Powerpoint, MS Project 2010, MS Visio 2010, Adobe Acrobat and SAP.
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate a minimum 3 years management experience in a customer service focused industry desirable
- Strong commercial focus and financially astute.
- Knowledge of the principles of investment processes and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team and successfully adapt to changing priorities
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills are a must
Working on average 37 hours per week.
Monday - Friday office hours but may involve some flexible working outside of normal office hours.