|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Project Manager, you will join an innovative and motivated team of engineers and work alongside experienced technical specialists to manage projects and deliver work in close partnership with clients and contractors, building strong relationships that will enhance the company's reputation and help secure further work.
You'll coordinate project teams and manage all aspects of projects, from business management systems compliance to programme and cost control and client interface.
You will represent the company in meetings and supervise the work of more junior staff, providing technical and commercial guidance to aid their development. This role will present you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your technical and management skills through your project work, with great prospects for career progression as the business continues to grow.
- Chartered (or Incorporated) Civil or Mechanical engineer, or project manager
- Strong UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure or infrastructure experience
- Excellent communication skills and proven project management capability
- Understanding of designers' responsibilities under CDM
- Experience of managing clients and other project stakeholders
- Experience in managing multiple and/or complex projects in a multidisciplinary environment
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios