|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
You will be responsible for working with the internal Audio Team and stakeholders as well as working with external partners to deliver the audio for each game.
As a rounded manager with audio technical skills and a creative flair for all things audio, you will work in close collaboration with the audio director. Focusing on both the audio production and post-production process, you will identify dependencies, improve pipelines and facilitate good delivery of all audio assets at the highest quality
Vision & Strategy
* Supporting the audio director with establishing and developing a shared audio vision for the games.
* Help build, drive and develop the audio strategy across games working closely with our game teams and their Producers, UX and Game Designers, but also Marketing, Legal and Finance. Project & Team
* Completing and validating estimates for the work to be done based on the Design Specification, Tools and Production Methods.
* Managing relationships with stakeholders and external partners to produce work to the highest standard.
* Liaising with stakeholders to solve issues and communicate needs with strong project planning.
* Planning and prioritization of work to best meet the needs of the games.
* Accurate reporting of forecast costs and effort to enable the studio to support with appropriate resources.
* Supporting the audio director with managing the morale, motivation, and performance of the audio team.
* Continuous monitoring of pipelines improvements, methods and the appropriate use of skills within the team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the audio production.
* Advising on the ‘make or buy’ production decisions for Audio.
* Supporting the information flow between the internal team and appropriate external partners, the briefing of those partners, and effective delivery and integration of the work done outside of the internal team.
* Maintaining appropriate internal staffing levels and external partners capacity to meet the forecast audio production needs of the games.
* Supporting the game teams, production integration Team, and the Presentation Team with resource requests where practical.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Experience in audio production or audio management roles within film, TV or games.
* Experience in audio production with a minimum of 2 games released.
* Experience managing relationships with and delivery by external partners including sound editors, recording studios, voice over artists, talent managers.
* A good understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the process and requirements of audio design and production.
* Knowledge of resource management and project planning software - JIRA, Smartsheet or similar.
* Knowledge of standard audio creation software - Pro Tools.
* Good knowledge of the production process of a game.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Strong communication skills
* Sound design and sound editing skills would be beneficial.
* Experience of implementing sound into games using various game development tools, pipelines and technology would be beneficial, Wwise, Fmod.
* Experience with recording SFX and Foley in studio and external environments.
* Passion for games
A Great Saga Needs Diverse Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to Join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English. Apply now!