|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our CTC Architecture Group, we look for applicants who are passionate about protecting JPMC from non-stop, ever-changing Cyber attacks. You will leverage your deep knowledge of data to show teams how to solve real Cyber problems using data analysis, system design and POCs. In short, you will help bring data-driven architectures to life within Cyber to keep JPMC at the forefront of a safe and secure banking industry. You will juggle many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities.
The idea candidate would have the following attributes:
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or Mathematics. We will also consider related work experience;
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages;
- High familiarity with graph algorithms such as PageRank;
- Strong knowledge of data and meta-data modeling technologies such as Ontology;
- Expertise on Graph databases and query languages such as RDF triple or property graphs, as well as their associated languages;
- Experience with data visualization tools;
- Exposure to open source data processing and distributed technologies;
- Experience with various development methodologies/practices (Agile, etc.);
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative, and work independently on several assignments simultaneously; and
- Good personal management skills and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.