|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office in the new year.
The internal PA Security Team is expanding due to the demand on PA from new and existing clients. Our team covers assurance around areas such as: ISO27001/2, Cyber Essentials/Plus, security operations, client questions, internal and external audits. You will be part of a close and efficient team, helping to support some of the most challenging projects in the UK and globally.
Working with the wider business and Group Systems stakeholders to support the compliance, operational risk, and IT security activities within the internal security team. This role will have a specific focus on operational and application security.
As part of the security team, you will:
- Help to ensure PA’s global ISO27001/2 accreditation, by ensuring operational and application support, and project teams follow policy and procedures
- Manage operational risk requests
- Reply to client/supplier security questionnaires, and support client/external audits
- Ensure operational teams maintain day-to-day IT security
- Ensure security is a priority against an operational back drop
- Respond to clients and PA requests quickly and efficiently
- Ensure appropriate registers of security actions are up-to-date
What we're looking for
- Experience within security, compliance or governance
- Proven track record in dealing confidently with stakeholders around security
- Proven track record of writing documentation in a customer friendly way
- Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with security
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2
- Customer and service focused
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good reporting skills
- Ability to work independently
- 25 days holiday
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com