|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in.
To further help us achieve this goal we’re looking for a talented Sales Development Manager to lead our growing Sales Development Representative teams in France & DACH.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) conduct outbound and prospecting activity to deliver high quality leads into the sales pipeline as qualified leads for our Sales teams. This role will involve leading from the front, managing, coaching and training to build a world class SDR team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Hire, manage, motivate and help train the SDR team
- Coach by example and support the SDR's to achieve their revenue and KPI targets
- Monitor productivity, produce management reports and action on metrics and KPI's
- Be a hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Coach and support the SDR team to achieve their targets, carrying out weekly 121 and goal setting sessions
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our vision and are able to sell our value proposition
- Collaborate with the broader Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- You will be a leader and part of the Sales Development Management Team at GoCardless
Who we're looking for
We are looking for talented people who want to have a major impact.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience of leading or managing an SDR or outbound Sales development team
- You have worked within a target driven sales or lead generation environment. Ideally within a SaaS business to business environment, however we can consider someone from a business to consumer high volume outbound calling environment
- You have experience hiring, on-boarding and training sales development professionals
- You have a strong focus on sales processes, making them more efficient and driving improvements in all aspects of your role
- Evidence of consistently delivering team targets and KPI's
- You are a decision maker: you have excellent decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills, assessing the relative importance of activities and assignments, and adjusting priorities when appropriate to meet our goals
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead, motivate and retain staff
- You have the motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment
- Must speak fluent German or French
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.