|Job Type:||Full Time|
Middle Office Services (MOS) is key fund services product that provides asset managers the ability to leverage JP Morgan’s operational expertise and market leading technology infrastructure to manage their trade processing, asset servicing, collateral management, reconciliation, and investment record functions. The product encompasses a multi-asset class offering across listed securities, equity swaps, cleared and OTC derivatives, and bank loans, with clients ranging from large Mutual Funds to Pension Funds to Hedge funds.
The IMOS Product Development team is responsible for driving continuous evolution of business capabilities and operating model by delivering changes mandated by both client change requests and business strategy. This function is completed in close interaction with the rest of the organisation, including but not limited to: Relationship Managers, Product, Technology, Fund Accounting, Cash Administration, Operational Risk, Compliance Reporting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in the financial services sector, preferably in either the back or middle office with a strong understanding of both cash & fx processing along with securities settlement & reconciliations experience. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Definition and documentation of solutions to address delivery approach, resources and timelines in response to Client’s change requests and JPM’s own agenda
- End-to-end project delivery, including development and execution of project and test plans, project governance, communication, issue and risk tracking, internal and external stakeholder management
- Partnering with SMEs across multiple functions and locations to develop business and functional requirements and process flow documents, where appropriate
- Partnering with BAU Line Managers to identify and implement internal process improvement opportunities addressing STP, capacity, controls, strategic change agenda, etc.
- 3-5 years applicable product experience
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional client focus
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional multi-tasking, prioritization and time management abilities
- Flexible and creative thinker able to challenge status quo, probe for details to develop alternative solutions and recommendations for change
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills, proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with business partners and clients at all levels
- Ability to synthesize information across products, systems and functions to ensure holistic approach to requirements, implementation approach and final deliverable
- Self-starter, with a very strong sense of ownership and result-orientation; proactive and able to plan and prioritise own workload
- Resiliency and ability to maintain positive attitude in face of challenge and uncertainty
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost- and control-focused mindset