|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Services Assistant supports the Head of Services and the services department providing day to day operations, performing general administrative duties and providing excellent customer service to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service, meeting KPI’s, goals & objectives
- Accounting - cross charge internally, code invoices, raise P.O. and expense submission
- Proactive management of and responding to inquiries (phone calls & emails), problems and complaints for services from to the business
- Events and Hospitality - order catering, book catering staff, security.
- Keep stock of supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist in setting up new client accounts, support the car fleet and ensure all records are up to date.
- Producing security passes, both scheduled and ad hoc
- Keeping the Services handbook and knowledge base up to date at all times.
- Provides additional support where required during events
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Desire to be challenged and to develop new skills
- Intermediate / Advanced level in G Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer service orientation with demonstrated commitment to exceed customer needs.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in similar administrative roles
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, and more).
- In-role development and access to formal development.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.