|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Intraday Liquidity Data Analytics team within the Banking Technology group of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is looking for a passionate React/Angular Software Engineer to develop a suite of Micro Front End components and User Interfaces to both migrate existing Tableau front end solutions to React, and deliver new dashboards which exhibit excellence performance and usability.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
- An willingness to mentor peers to improve their UI development skills.
Technical expertise includes:
- A strong background in developing React / Angular user interfaces is required
- Experience of Micro Front End design patterns and UX best practices is advantageous.
- Some experience of integrating with Java Micro Services is desired, including the collaborative design of REST interfaces, and experience of working with SQL in order to explore data is advantageous.
- Experience of Build & Test Automation technologies, such as: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack,Jest, Cypress, Selenium, etc.is expected.