|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to make a difference in a global consumer brand? Come and join us.
We would love for you to join award winning and innovative Hotels.com brand team in our mission to help millions of customers across the globe find and book the right accommodation for them.
Expedia is one of the world’s biggest online travel companies with a portfolio of international brands including the leading lodging authority, Hotels.com. Hotels are the biggest revenue generator for Expedia, so the Hotels.com brand is an important part of the Expedia business. Hotels.com is the most global of Expedia’s brands with 89 sites in over 200 countries (includes territories) in 41 different languages.
In this role, the ideal candidate will partner with the EMEA Brand Creative Manager to develop breakthrough communications. This person will support initiatives across advertising development, integrated marketing, consumer research, measurement & insights.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who believes in the value and impact of brand marketing, who knows how to drive impact and results, in a prioritized manner, balancing the constant sense of urgency with quality of work. This person will play a part in shaping advertising campaigns and help us continue to push our Hotels.com brand in EMEA and across regions.
This FTC position will support our Creative Manager for EMEA and global advertising working on campaign projects across EMEA and on Pan-regional campaigns.
What you'll do
- Support development of European and Pan-regional advertising campaigns, as well as other initiatives designed to communicate our brand positioning and drive brand awareness.
- Support localization of Pan-Regional advertising campaigns in up to 7 different languages, liaising with legal, compliance, and localization agencies.
- Work across the brand organisation and partner with other disciplines to manage integrated production management, tracking and ensuring we meet project milestones for brand campaigns across television, radio, out of home, digital, and social.
- Build and maintain a positive, collaborative relationship with all team members and agency partners.
- Provide creative thought leadership to help benefit Hotels.com advertising.
- Work with our Brand strategy and insight teams to deliver post campaign analysis
- Collaborate across disciplines to build ideas and execute programs and build relationships with internal and external partners
- Support budget projections, updates and analysis while tracking ongoing projects to help ensure they stay within budget and on time
Who you are:
You'll fit this role if you have:
- Extensive professional experience working on consumer brand(s), either client side or in an advertising agency environment.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative yet highly competitive, and constantly changing category.
- Ability to develop and work in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal teams and agencies.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly at all levels of an organization. Ability to track results and apply learnings for the future.
- Experience with content production and brand activations and integrated campaign planning, including ability to set objectives and goals then construct an integrated campaign to achieve them.
- You sweat the small stuff and have great project management skills. Unyielding attention to detail – in every way.
- You can work independently, and your default position is to move forward and do something.
- Must have a sense of humour
- You are fluent in English and ideally speak another European language
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.