|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Director Of Sales
Reporting to the CEO our Director Of Sales will be responsible for the strategy and management of our global Business Development teams, ensuring we continue to meet and exceed scale growth targets.
This roles key objective
As our Director Of Sales, you will be ultimately responsible for new revenue generation across the business. You will lead a global team of Business Development Managers and support them in professional development and all facets of the sales process. As a thought leader in the D&I space, you will unlock the value of WORK180 for potential strategic organisations and industries to support the scale ambition of the business.
Ideally, you are passionate about making people better; you provide support and mentorship to your team in constructive ways that encourage, energise, and increase their quality of work. If you have the drive and passion to steer the strategic sales direction of WORK180, this is the role for you.
- Identify and implement short and long term strategies for client acquisition and revenue growth
- Develop, monitor and drive key business metrics that demonstrate health and performance for the business unit
- Identify and deliver cost and time efficiencies within the Business Development team, while maximising & improving lead generation and prospecting processes
- Manage & support in strategically important discussions with prospects and clients including closing strategic opportunities
- Work with internal teams such as Marketing & Product to ensure continuous improvement in the products and services offered
- Provide leadership to the team and enable the success of individual and team through clear Objective Key Results, performance and development discussions.
- Managed teams to exceed sales targets, preferably from a B2B market
- Experience penetrating prospects to ensure senior executive buy-in
- Developed training materials and sales collateral
- Experience selling large deals and exceeding large sales targets
- Focus on team excellence including professionally developing team members into high performing senior salespeople
- You are obsessed with closing and delivering the right solution to the right problem.
- You think strategically when it comes to prospecting and sales closure
- You take pleasure in seeing your team exceed expectations and support them to do so
- You love being challenged and challenging the status quo.
- You are not afraid of ambitious goals
It's great, but not required if you have
- An understanding of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging principles
- Have managed global teams
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hear more about this role