|Job Type:||Full Time|
The EMEA Business Applications Domain is home to a variety of expert roles such as Delivery Managers, Program- Project Managers, Architects, Principla Consultants and Consultants. This team is at the forefront, leading the presales and delivery of large multi-million USD customer engagements and is measured for customer success and platform adoption. Typical engagements will have Dynamics as a central theme alongside other technologies and capabilities and hence tap into the art and science of organizing and managing the ambitions of many internal and external stakeholders. These engagements will typically have a central customer project location steering the results and adoption impact across many countries and hundreds of users.
The Principal Consultants (Delivery Architect) assists with the identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to be principally responsible for the architecture and delivery of existing projects. They will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives.
Principal Consultants must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. They also play a key role in employing, leveraging partners and Microsoft Global Delivery as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model.
The Principal Consultant must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of ERP Business applications to provide detailed reliable options and estimates for service implementations. They must have current and deep experience with implementation of Dynamics 365 Solutions and an understanding of competitor technologies.
As a Dynamics 365 Principal Consultant we would like to see that you have experience from working with ERP projects in global enterprise organizations and are familiar with the challenges and processes of such organizations.
To be effective the Principal Consultant requires a proven successful background in managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management. Principal Consultants are able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills. They will architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions
Principal Consultants work hand in hand with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Program managers and Pre-sales leads to ensure successful bids and pursuits. They support achievement of several performance scorecard and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, and sales.
Must have qualifications include:
- Ability to architect and describe complex ERP (Finance and Operations) centric solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Application of Design Thinking as a concept
- Working with broad and diverse team to jointly create a solution
- Overall technical responsibility for project delivery
- Scope and risk management
- Oversee deliverables from partner, subcontractor and MS resources
- Lead design workshops and facilitate a creative process
- Build estimates for complex engagements
- Living and performing in an enterprise scale multi-country environment
- Engage with CXO’s to deliver workshops and /or POCs
- Develop Technical Quality plan standards and test procedures
- Perform technical reviews
- IP Reuse and creation
- Engagement / Stakeholder management
- Proven Technical Team Leadership (3+ people)
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 5+ ERP for enterprise class customers
- Excellent Communication (up / down/ peers)
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Holistic solution, design and architecture
- Proven experience in presales, project estimation and closing
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience with ERP large scale enterprise implementations of Microsoft Dynamics (experience of another global ERP solution is an advantage)
The job will require frequent travel (50% +). Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
We are unable to provide relocation support for this position.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.