|Job Type:||Full Time|
PCS Fulfillment Initiatives Intern
Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Do you enjoy acting quickly to solve problems?
Be part of a successful team
Maximising data and analytics to improve business performance, influencing and championing continuous improvement and always looking for the best ways to utilise our current reporting platforms and make recommendations for improvements to support business needs.
Partner with the best
The PCS Fulfilment Initiatives Intern will be responsible for the implementing Controls KPI's and OTD improvement actions across projects. Project margin erosion reviews, analysis and mitigation implementation to drive operational excellence and profitability into the Controls business. Support live projects and the business move to bid to execute.
As a Fulfillment Initiatives Intern you will be responsible for:
- Implementing a consolidated Controls KPI suite including cost volume, manufacturing output, OTD, quality and HSE
- Creating op rhythm to track and drive KPI improvements
- Driving key controls project initiatives, including OTD review and actions for improvement
- Leading project margin erosion reviews, working across all areas of the business to address process gaps and driving action.
- Working on live projects in execution and to Support the business shift to bid to execute
- Working closely with the commercial team to improve execution excellence and profitability
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high level of organization, ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Have strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 3 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.