|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for a skilled IAM Engineer to join our Security function.
Your role within the Kingdom
As our Identity and Access Engineer, you will work side by side with our Identity Team, IT and compliance to improve and maintain our identity and access management stack. At King we aim to provide the smoothest and smartest authentication and authorization experience to our users. Your job will be to automate workflows wherever possible, integrate all kinds of apps and produce great logs and reporting, as well as keep our tools in good shape. You will develop integrations to new applications, guide system owners on designing the RBAC model within their app, and find ways to make authentication as fun as possible.
Specifically your role will include:
- Supporting IT with onboarding and offboarding process questions
- Adding access controls to applications
- Adding/Configuring new SAML and OpenID Connect applications to our application deck
- Customizing the process/workflows based on the business requirements
- Develop automated provisioning and reconciliation to additional applications
- Generate reports for Audit
- Single Sign-on improvements and support
- Multi-Factor authentication improvements
Skills to create thrills
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management systems preferably Sailpoint IdentityIQ. Good understanding of IAM.
- Experience with Java, XML, SQL, LDAP, oAuth
- Experience working with various Systems and systems integration projects.
- Experience using and managing open source technologies* Experience with authentication technologies and good understanding of SAML, working with SSO and Multi-Factor authentication. Experience with Ping Identity or Okta is a plus.
- Experience with administering authentication technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and federated identity management
- Experience developing web based solutions that integrate with OpenID Connect as authentication source
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.