|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their careers.
We're looking for bright, empathic people to join our Support team and provide first-rate support and guidance to our partners and merchants.
We pride ourselves on listening to our users and doing everything we can to solve their problems, from sending an email to getting a new feature added to our product roadmap.
We’ve built a new Partnerships Support team to give our partners and the merchants using them a better customer experience.
You’ll be handling calls and emails from our partners and merchants that use GoCardless, utilising our in-house systems to help ensure that you can deliver the best support experience possible.
You’ll learn the complexities of our Partner programme and product and over time, you will become an expert in the multiple ways in which our Partners use GoCardless.
You'll work within the wider support team who work with our direct merchants to solve tough problems and provide legendary service.
We've built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other's continual professional growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert on the Partners who use GoCardless and our product
- Answering tickets and calls from partners and merchants
- Being an escalation point for questions from the wider support team about partners
- Monitoring feature requests and providing feedback to the relevant teams
- Updating the wider support team when relevant changes are made to our product
- Being involved in maintaining the partner content on our help centre
- Liaising with our partners’ support teams to build relationships and workflows between the teams
The ideal candidate:
- you love helping people
- you're organised, diligent and attentive to detail
- you learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- you thrive in small teams
- you have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
- you are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- you understand what an API is and have dabbled in one or more programming languages
- Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you have an additional language, even better!
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.