|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Scaling traffic via organic channels is crucial to the continued success of our growth strategy and the company. That’s why we’re now looking for an SEO specialist to help continue the strong progress we are making in this space.
You will support the SEO lead in the implementation of our organic growth strategy, working in a cross functional, innovative team. SEO is one of the fastest-growing marketing channels at GoCardless. We are a growing team looking for an SEO specialist to play a key part in this exciting journey.
Support the implementation of a large-scale content strategy
- Creation & optimisation of content
- Management of content in the CMS; publishing and editing content
- Test different content approaches & formats
- Create content campaigns that generate both traffic & backlinks
- Run organic campaigns end to end
- Measure the impact of your tests and scaling the successes
- Identify new content topics relevant to our audience through keyword/audience research
- Maintaining technical SEO performance as we grow the site
- Conduct regular audits of technical performance
- Plan and implementation of technical SEO improvements with support of our product team
- Be an advocate for SEO and SEO best practices at GoCardless
- Provide organisation-wide education and support for SEO, collaborating with the rest of the team to develop and deliver a consistent measurement framework globally
- Understand and communicate SEO landscape and the latest trends and innovations in search both globally and locally
- You have a proven track record in an SEO role
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- You are driven and results orientated
- You’re happy to be hands-on optimising our pages, whether it’s refining our meta data, or rewriting a content piece to improve SEO
- You’re Passionate about SEO & growth marketing
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.