|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have experience in global online B2B email marketing using Marketo? Are you passionate about creating email marketing campaigns as a means to generate leads, grow revenue and improve partner experience? Are you looking for a high-impact role where you’ll collaborate with teammates around the globe to build best-in-class marketing automation campaigns?
We are looking for all this in our Campaign Operations Manager who will support Expedia’s Partner Solutions’ marketing efforts to our 35,000+ travel agency partners. We are seeking your extensive experience in running global customer communication and engagement campaigns to build and optimise our campaign engine, enabling us to hit our new sign up and booking frequency targets.
What You’ll Do:
- A super-user and go-to specialist on Marketo, providing guidance and recommendations on how best to use our marketing automation to optimize campaign performance.
- Define, document, and optimize key workflows to launch integrated campaigns at scale.
- Responsible for all email campaign and landing page builds including workflow execution with message delivery, template code edits, workflow logic, targeting, and segmentation (with input from the wider Marketing team).
- Ensure consistent, accurate data management in Marketo. Familiar with GDPR and PII regulations in different countries.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email and landing page performance focused. Effectively communicate results to team and management.
- Facilitate post-campaign learnings and build a knowledge base of campaign best practice for new business and partner marketing.
- Ownership and optimization of our global master campaign intake process.
- Responsible for deliverability, QA, error rates, email performance and delivery SLAs.
Who you are:
- A passionate B2B marketing automation specialist: You love technology and you have a knowledge (and enthusiasm!) for marketing automation best practices, emerging trends, and technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Marketo and strong skills with Salesforce. Experience in other marketing tech stack tools such as Knak, Movable Ink and GoToWebinar a plus, but not required.
- Data-driven with an analytical mindset: Confident analysing large data sets to find opportunities and influence business decision-making.
- Tireless, results-driven mentality: Able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set.
- High impact personality: True self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive, can-do attitude and bias to action
- Communication skills: Excellent spoken and written communication skills and confidence in presenting.
- You are passionate about understanding partners’ businesses and commercially minded.
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, entrepreneurial, global and highly matrixed environment
- 4+ years experience working directly in Marketo, and experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce.
- Technical acumen: strong grasp of HTML, cross-browser/platform issues, code solutions and email best practices
- Project Management Certified ( Nice to have)
- Marketo Certified Expert ( Nice to have)
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.