|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Document Controller Will Compile, Manage and complete project Documentation for customer orders. Maintaining a complete history of document revisions and supporting Project Engineering, project management and Supply Chain functions.
- To review documentation pack with a technical review and pull documents requested / applicable to the order.
- Import applicable specs into Documentation depot and maintain revisions to standard.
- Liaise and resolve any complex punch list queries from third party inspectors.
- Maintain process documentation and processes for product
compliance to ensure ISO standards are maintained
- Drive a continuous improvement methodology, identify and drive defective
documentation with correct and preventive actions
- Maintain familiarity with Products in order to provide accurate documentation
- Challenge and support as appropriate where best practice is identified
- Capture all required information for execution of project Documentation – Templates, language, Index’s, Hard / soft copys etc.
- Manage translation requirements and schedule to meet order T.A.T.
- Continuously liaise with the customer and the Project Engineer, managing submittals, returns and amendments through system as per agreed schedule.
- Source and prepare material certification for all certified product as per traceability provided.
- Support Project manager with order documentation queries and supply updates /documents as required.
- Attend KOM /R3 / weekly project meetings as needs be.
- Experience within Documentation teams previously is advantageous.
- Previous Experience with SAP ERP System or similar alternative systems.
- Knowledge in API certified Subsea equipment.
- Experience in a manufacturing / Project environment or a fast paced industrial role
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences.
- Attention to details, excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and good personal organization skills
- Proficient in software applications MS Word, Abobe Reader/ Nitro Pro, Excel is Important.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral and written
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under a tight deadline
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accountable, takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results
- Resourceful, seeks simple solutions to complex problems
- Teamwork, builds trust by respecting the ideas and contributions of everyone
- Passionate, demonstrates enthusiasm for lean processes
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn moreAbout Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.