|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Digital & Platform Services Operations teams support the Corporate & Investment Bank and its partners and functions including Technology, Data Science, Client Service, Product and Platform as well as other businesses and stakeholders across the firm.
Markets Operationssupports all asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities. Services provided encompass trade support, pre-execution support for electronic trade systems and vendor platforms, client servicing, regulatory reporting and controls, as well as asset servicing, clearing, settlement and collateral management, vaulting and movement of physical commodities and billing support for clients and partners in over 100 global markets. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension and Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Corporations, Retail clients and other Financial Institutions.
Digital Client Services is a new team within Markets Operations with the mandate of reimagining the client service model in order to unlock the value of service and improve the client experience. The team operates in a fast-paced and rapid delivery environment.
Our Product and development teams are coordinating, designing, and building our platform enablers, which we believe will allow us to deliver our vision for tomorrow …
You will be asked to quickly understand the needs of internal & external customers and deliver a set of products to elevate client service. This will require close partnership with business, design and technology partners across a diverse and complex technology stack. The operating model required to achieve this change will be different, requiring rapid experimentation, imaginative collaboration and well bounded testing to quickly evaluate solutions. Staying up to date with cutting edge approaches to service problems, both internal and external to the financial services industry will be critical to innovate. A passion for best in class service is essential.
Summary of Responsibilities
Act as a catalyst, educator and cheerleader for the DCS Transformation agenda.
Lead agile project teams in the design, development, and management of digital products and services, from early conceptual definition, to design and development, through launch and adoption:
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Analysis, process mapping, data analysis and user interviews to define flows, pain points and needs.
o Capture/document user stories and requirements for development resources.
o Capture/document front-end requirements for UX Design resources.
o Own objective and scope definition and agreement across end-users.
- UAT / Testing – Manage the UAT of new features, ensuring adequate test criteria and end-user expectations are met.
- Planning - Track and escalate project milestones, dependencies and risks to all audiences, incl. senior stakeholders.
o Own communication of project progress and completion within the DCS Organization.
o Manage conversations with external vendors for delivery of functionality / testing / connectivity.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant program / project management experience in; management consulting and software companies.
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication and presentation skills. With proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, Product Management, Engineering, UI/UX, Sales, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record in managing ambitious strategic and operationally complex projects delivered by cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable with Design Thinking framework, lean start up and familiarity with user-centered practices, UX design and product ideation.
- Proven analytical aptitude, including ability to mine and analyze large, complex data set.
- Familiarity with Visio with the ability to understand highly complex processes quickly.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile project management methodology, comfortable with managing delivery of functionality and features through development and design sprints.
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex problems.
Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity.