|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Lenovo!
We are also the Largest PC Company in the World at the moment.
We are a multi-billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing
consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global
supply chain and clearly defined competitive strategy. Its product lines
include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storages and
workstations and a family of mobile internet devices incl. smartphones,
tablets and convertible products.
We are looking for a Technical Support Centre Analyst to join our Global
Service Delivery team in Glasgow!
If you are an experienced remote support agent and you also speak Italian
language and you have amazing communication and phone skills we might be
looking exactly for you!
You’ll be a member of our Data Centre Group Service Delivery team.
We truly care about our customers and giving them the best experience it’s an
You will be resolving the most complex customer problems, often collaborating
with OEM software and hardware Level 3 support teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for DCG hardware, software, and
overall problem resolution responsible for end-to-end case management
- Logged into telephony system and perform direct contact centre role via
phone, eTicketing, chat, and forums
- Collaborating with peer agents, Level 3 OEM agents, and hardware and
software development teams
- Resolve complex, collaborative calls working with Level 3 teams and
Hardware/Software development teams, as well as hardware problem determination
and hardware services delivery providers
- Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools,
and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols
- Generate accurate, high quality trouble ticket, incident documentation, and
knowledgebase updates, as well as other customer and problem documentation as
You will have:
- Italian & English
- Prior experience as a Level 2 contact center agent, or equivalent experience
- Experience troubleshooting from a solution level for appropriate data
collection (logs) and isolation
- Technical knowledge of VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat and SUSE operating systems
As a Lenovo Employee you will enjoy many benefits we offer, for example:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Benefits
- Free onsite Parking
- Good Pension Scheme
- Career Development Plan
- Positive work life balance
- Learning and development
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Purchase scheme
- Referral bonus
- Working from Home
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity and apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.