|Location:||Neath Port Talbot Principle Area|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Cleaner/Fueller/Shunter to join our team in Port Talbot
As a Cleaner/Fueller/Shunter you will be the re-fuelling, parking buses and completing exterior bus wash cycles for the fleet plus cleaning of workshops and some general house keeping.
The salary for this position is £20,000+ per year (£10.02 per hour) and the working hours are 39 per week
What will you be doing?
- To ensure the fleet is fuelled to meet service requirements.
- To ensure that the fleet is processed through the bus wash as per the standards set.
- To ensure the fleet is serviced at the specified intervals for relevant lube and filters..
- To ensure workshops and offices are kept clean and accident free
- To help with General housekeeping duties
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in the use of fuelling and greasing equipment and they will also have some knowledge of the working of the bus wash.
You must be in possession of PCV Licence
What can we offer you?
- up to 5 weeks holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- company pension
- free bus travel for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel on GWR, SWR and other First train companies
- High Street discounts
We will also provide you with boots, overalls and specialist equipment so no need to worry about being safe/protected or having the right kit for the job!
What do we do?
One of the UK's largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go.
Engineering is an integral part of our business focusing on efficiency, excellence, safety and reliability. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our processes, techniques and ways of engineering our very diverse fleet.
Working for First UK Bus you'll find your role varied, rewarding and satisfying. You'll work alongside our great team of technicians, mechanics, electricians and cleaners who all pull together to do a brilliant job! No two days are ever the same!
Interested? Apply Today!
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people. Valuing our differences and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience helps us develop new services, open up new markets and broaden our customer base.