|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realise their full potential. We need you to help them ensure their IT projects are well designed and their environments are optimised and healthy.
WHO WE ARE
We are Microsoft Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are aligned by technology domains across all Microsoft solution areas enabling us to create agile delivery teams, covering all Microsoft products. We are the team in Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) responsible for assisting customers in recovering from cybersecurity incidents, part of the Azure Cloud and AI domain.
We believe in the power of personal growth and development. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest. We want to invest in you, your training and development.
Our team provides technical direction to Microsoft customers who may have been impacted by cybersecurity incidents. We enable our customers to have the skills to tactically recover from the incident and strategically improve their security posture, in line with Microsoft best practices.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Solutions Architect who has a mix of advanced technology and information security industry knowledge, with the ability to architect cybersecurity solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value and end to end information technology security is a must. Cybersecurity Solution Architects must have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect needs to apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solution, scope the effort and provide technical leadership in sales pursuits.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations and training
- An interest in learning to read, interpret and/or develop technical specifications and diagrams
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Willingness to travel (if/when allowed in compliance with local travel policy/restrictions) in respective Area/TZ and ability to perform efficient remote working.
We would also expect you to be able to pass the following Certifications in the first 12 months of employment with us, if you do not already hold them:
- AZ500 – Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
We are looking for a number of Architects to join the team who will focus on some of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
Key areas of technical expertise include one or more of the following:
- Strong Program Management and Crisis Management Skills
- Deep Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory AD FS, Windows Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
- Knowledge of security, threat modeling, incident response and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
- Ability to design, create and deliver to solution frameworks
- Knowledge of Security Standards, policies and Governance frameworks
- Experience in Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting.
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the Microsoft security platform
- Knowledge of competitive security technologies
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
It is also preferred that Candidates have/can obtain a valid security clearance in their home country.
WHAT WE OFFER
Microsoft offers a flexible working environment to enable you to better balance your work and life
Microsoft prides itself on the parental and family related leave we offer to help when you need to be with your family
Microsoft provides a vast range of training and learning experiences for their employees from online self-paced training, through to face to face conference style learning. We want to invest in your learning, so bring your passion and we will help you find the right path.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.