|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team of deeply skilled Cybersecurity Consultants working with customers across Europe?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realize their full potential.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a global team within Microsoft Consulting Services, who are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s Mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
Our goal is to help customers recover and rapidly gain control following Cyber incidents. We establish Cybersecurity credibility as well as showcasing capabilities that drive customers to adopt a modern security strategy using Microsoft Cloud by assisting our customers in the most challenging of projects and circumstances.
- Willing and able to Travel internationally (working on customer sites may be up to 70% of your work time)
- Able to quickly build relationships, trust and credibility with customers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Able to create and deliver Technical Presentations and customer enablement
- Can lead with “hands on” technical skills
- The confidence to interact at all customer levels and across large, matrix organizations
- Strong self-learning, organization, and planning skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Sound understanding of Cybersecurity concepts and mitigations
Key areas of technical expertise include one or more of the following:
- Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS services
- Azure subscription planning and network architecture
- Azure Active Directory and cloud identity
- Active Directory and migration services
- Containerization and DevOps
- Scripting, automation, and infrastructure-as-code
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, Azure Stack
- Modern Management for client devices with Azure AD, Intune, and Configuration Manager
- Modern Service Management
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess some of the following skills:
- Proven experience designing and implementing cloud technologies in large scale enterprises
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as:
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- PKI and certificate management
- Always on VPN (IPSEC)
- Azure Rights Management Services
- Windows Defender.
- Ability to deliver to solution frameworks
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.