|Job Type:||Full Time|
The increasing success and reputation of MM in waste and environmental management services both within the UK and internationally means that we are seeking to recruit a Graduate Waste and Resource Management Consultant with a minimum of one year's industry experience to further enhance our growing and diverse team, and to support the delivery of new and exciting waste and resource management projects.
We are therefore looking to recruit a driven individual who has a passion for sustainable waste and resource management.
This role will require you to contribute to waste projects in a growing international market with an increasing number of sector opportunities. This may involve working independently or as part of a large multidisciplinary team depending on the type of project. Our clients include development banks, waste management companies, government bodies and local authorities, developers and regulators.
Work can be expected to include:
- Desk studies, carrying out data collection and analysis
- Waste modelling and forecasting
- Technical reviews of waste management systems and due diligence of waste technologies
- Behaviour change projects working to increase uptake of waste reduction, reuse and recycling
- Supporting material and waste chapters for EIA's
- Supporting permit applications and the production of method statements for waste management projects
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams analysing current waste management practices and making recommendations for the future
- Proposal writing support and general business development activities
- Research, project administration and any other duties as required
- Liaising with a wide range of clients and internal colleagues.
You will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or masters in environmental sciences/management, resource management, sustainability or civil/chemical/mechanical engineering,
- Experience of working in the waste management sector
- Be willing to travel within the UK and also overseas on some of the international projects.