|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Architecture and Engineering Team is an organization responsible for helping customers achieve their business outcomes through their investment in Microsoft. The CAE Customer Success Manager sits in the Customer Success organization within WCB, focusing on Microsoft’s Modern Workplace Solution Area.
We are looking for someone to drive consumption execution around Teams as a Platform to accelerate business transformation. The CAE CSM team is a post-sales team with three strategic goals:
- Work directly with our most strategic customers worldwide to drive business transformation through Teams Platform (Power Apps, Bots etc.),
- Ensure our engineering teams understand the end to end depth feedback through the eyes of our customers and
- Partner with field CSM community to build platform capability and scale best practices. This role will have a stronger technical focus in Azure and PowerApps to drive the Teams platform usage and governance.
- Unblock the Teams platform and meetings motion across the organization
- Build and understand the governance motion of Power Apps in Teams
- Be able to map a customer business process and leverage Microsoft technology to improve
- Provide additional capacity for strategic projects - provide capacity where local CSU teams have resource constraints on a temporary basis
- Impact the strategic direction of Teams engineering by gathering global feedback and help prioritize and land feedback with the field and customer teams
- Scale through Partners and Services to drive Teams usage and adoption and change management
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success management or technical discipline. Experience with managing senior teams with worldwide responsibilities.
- Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable that transformation
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders across the organization, not limited to Industry, engineering, product, partner and services teams, etc.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to align various stakeholders on common goal for customers
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, etc.)
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.