|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to help us get to the next level of growth. Working closely with our Global Partner Management team, the role will sit within the Commercial Demand Generation team.
In this role you will plan and deliver partner marketing programs within the Corporate & Enterprise segments, with key partners including Zuora, Salesforce & Chargebee. Working closely with the Partner Account Manager you will identify pipeline generation opportunities in the partner portfolio and own the creation and execution of campaign plans for managed partners in Europe as well as in our other regions.
You will work with the wider Commercial Demand Generation function to identify opportunities to drive growth through GoCardless owned channels and MarTech platforms. This role will collaborate with Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Digital Experience, Field Marketing and Audience Marketing to deliver highly impactful demand generation programs.
You will drive performance for all European partner marketing, and work closely with Partner Account Managers to ensure the budget is effectively utilised for growth. This is a unique opportunity to make a high impact in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This role is based in our London office.
- Plan and deliver co-marketing campaigns in conjunction with our partners to drive awareness, education and selection of our joint proposition
- Plan and deliver full buyer journey programs, including objectives setting, success metrics, messaging, content, demand creation and demand management
- Deliver account-based marketing programs to our partners’ customer base
- Oversee delivery of key events for strategic partners
- Identify opportunities to embed and enhance partner messaging across GoCardless channels and web experience
- Support the acquisition of new partners by collaborating on the design of marketing and communications programs
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers to drive sales enablement initiatives
- Own performance reporting and optimisation
- You have experience working in partner marketing, ideally within a B2B tech environment
- You have strong relationship management skills, and can effectively work with a range of functions and teams
- You’re a natural programme manager, you love to collaborate, coordinate resources and balance competing priorities
- You have a creative mind with the ability to turn complex topics into simple and impactful messages
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data to understand performance and identify optimisation and growth opportunities
- Preferred: you have previous experience working within the payments industry
- Ideal: you have experience working with core business software, ideally CRM, Billing or ERP
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.