|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The analyst will conduct fundamental research on assigned industries and companies in those industries. The analysis will include be both fundamental credit analysis and relative value across issuers, maturities, and currencies within a total return investment process. The candidate should have strong written and verbal skills and be able to communicate their views to portfolio managers and analysts on the team. Analyst will be responsible for more than one industry and may have cross currency responsibilities.
- Perform fundamental sector analysis and be conversant in factors driving performance of the industry and constituents
- Monitor industry and company performance
- Perform extensive financial and strategic analysis on target companies
- Develop relative value opinions on covered credits and be able to discuss and defend views in discussions with portfolio managers
- Recommend relative value ranking for each sector and issuer
- Coordinate credit and relative value views, including relative value across currencies, with counterparts and portfolio managers in London
- Interact with company managements, sell side analysts (debt & equity), and rating agency analysts
- Attend industry conferences and other investor meetings as appropriate
Credit Analyst with experience European industrials and the ability to focus on particular sectors (Basic industry, capital good, transportation).
- Minimum 7-10 years buy or sell side corporate bond credit analyst
- Investment Grade corporate bond experience
- Strong fundamental credit analysis skills
- Solid understanding of relative value analysis and factors influencing credit spread performance
- Understanding of key ESG drivers for the sectors covered
- BA/BS/MBA or equivalent
- CFA or progress towards achieving
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical and quantitative skills required
- Team player
- Excel, Word, Power Point and Bloomberg