|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to COVID19 Okta is currently working entirely remotely in accordance to the UK government guidelines, as a result it is likely that when you join Okta your first few months will be based from home until we receive further guidance that is safe to return to the office. Your health and safety is our number one priority.
The EMEA Sales Development team is growing...
For the high-energy lead generation professional, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading cloud adoption and identity management solution. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a degree would be a big plus for this role.
For this specific position we are looking for a German speaker to be based in our London office.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Uncover and approach prospects to generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Work with assigned Account Executives and help them create and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: profiling accounts and identifying new triggers, adding contacts, targeted emails, strategic calling, LinkedIn social selling, video selling, etc.)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta and the need for Identity and Access Management solutions
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings scheduled and qualified opportunities
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Fluency in German to a professional level, both writing and speaking.
- Previous prospecting experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience of working directly with 2 or 3 Account Executives
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organisational skills
- Creativity and a capacity to always look for new ways of prospecting
- A proven-track record of achieving monthly quotas and Daily KPIs (number of dials, conversations, emails, etc.)
You might also have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Salesforce.com and Outreach softwares experience is a plus
- Experience working at a Technology company is a plus
- Fluency in an additional European language
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.