|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) Business Applications to drive successful adoption and expansion of Business Applications workloads within global accounts across EMEA, working with Microsoft account teams from around the world. The CSM role will collaboratively drive adoption with key Business and IT Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge of Power Platform Customer Insights as well as CRM or ERP to support sales growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a "success plan" with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Dynamics within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption plan
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the customer’s usage of existing workloads
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Microsoft
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Dynamics’ and Microsoft’s behalf
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal Microsoft sales and services teams and be highly connected to Microsoft SMEs throughout the customer’s Dynamics lifecycle
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in functional CRM or ERP consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales CRM or ERP solution engineering capacity for a top business applications vendor. Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred - Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Azure certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.