|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
We work for a number of clients within the UK and elsewhere and cover all aspects of the project life-cycle. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect to join our team in Bristol to help us grow whilst developing your own career.
You'll be a part of a growing architectural team, coordinating proactively with other engineering disciplines as well as running projects autonomously and running project delivery teams. Our architecture team have a wide variety of projects that we are working on, including Aviation, Defence, Transportation, Justice and Correctional projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in project running, technical detailing & BIM.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in architecture with significant work experience within an Architectural Practice or similar environment in the UK is required. We would expect the candidate to have suitable experience of running projects in the UK.
* Part 3 Qualified with ARB registration
* Extensive post part 3 experience
* Able to deliver projects from a technical and contractual background
* Delivery of projects in UK
* Experience in Aviation, Defence Transportation and Justice & Correctional projects would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience of working with Revit would be beneficial
* Should have a genuine interest in Architecture and the Built Environment and be aware of relevant current technical building legislation and guidance such as Building Regulations and British Standards
* Should be prepared to work on multiple projects
* Will work as a member of a team and be expected to contribute to team performance and demonstrate use of initiative